Friday, July 9, 2010

What I Want

Today marks the beginning of my 6 week multi city whirlwind extravaganza. I'm starting with a week in Baltimore, then to Pittsburgh for a weekend, off to the Big Island in Hawaii to camp and work on a farm for a month, then wrapping it up with a few days in San Fransisco as Zach finishes his ride. During a recent phone call, a friend of mine said, "I hope you get whatever it is you want to get out of your trip." At first, I was caught off gaurd and thought, "What does she mean by that?" but quickly realized that I wasn't exactly sure what I want to get out of this trip. So, from this trip, I want to:

1. Get outside
2. Spend time with old friends
3. Make some new ones
4. Go on adventures (zip lining, hiking, surfing, eating!)
5. Learn something new (in the kitchen? about living outdoors? not even sure yet what I'm going to learn, so bring it on life :)

I am also looking forward to getting unplugged, out of my routine, and into the sun!

First stop: B'more. Ambassador Hotel for slammin' Indian food and "a damn good Manhattan" with Mom and Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment