Sunday, December 5, 2010

Seek and you shall find

I plotted my errands across the east and west villages today. They didn't seem so much like errands/annoying holiday preparation so much as a delightful little walking tour. I walked with my camera in my front pocket, looking for things I like. Here are some of the things I found that I like:

kiehls. red bows. historic trivia
(its the site of peter stuyvesant's pear tree)
free samples. chandeliers. employees
who make you feel special.
red shoes 
the chrysler building and stamps. bonus points because
they are together.

this color combination, iron, and the light fixture at 30 vandam st. 

chess table amid the christmas trees.
or christmas trees amid the chess table?

earrings in chinatown

mismatched tile floor in a boutique on center street

No comments:

Post a Comment