Thursday, September 23, 2010

i love fall

Zach and Stina's Board of Fun Stuff
I love the fall. I enjoy being back at work (this may be edited out come february). I enjoy a hoodie and jeans, and I LOVE having tons of concerts on my calendar. Tonight kicks off fall with Ra Ra Riot at the Music Hall of Williamsburg. Though I feel as though I shoulda/coulda/woulda loved them from the start, I didn't fall for them until last year when I saw them rock out at All Points West. And wow, who knew a violin and a cello could be so fun?! Here is what's coming up:


Avett Brothers @ Radio City Music Hall on 10/13





Tom Tom Club @ Santos Party House on 10/14



My Morning Jacket @ Terminal 5 on 10/19 and 10/23
Cloud Cult @ Le Poisson Rouge on 10/30


Concert Wish/To Do List:
Florence and The Machine
Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros

No comments:

Post a Comment